H&M® GELATO ICE CREAM BATCH FREEZERS integrate abundant ice cream making experience. Great stability, easy to operate, multi-preset programs, one key for whole process. Efficient freezing and excellent control interface make it an ideal machine for various ice cream and cold dessert.
- High performance agitator and blades result in finest gelato texture and density
- Easy disassembling scrapers and mixer for easy operation and quick cleaning
- Hardness-Temperature-Control-System (HTCS), available for any operator to make the same high-quality gelato. The final consistency can be modified during the working process. The machine can work automatically according to the new input parameters
- Multi built in programs, available to produce artisan gelato, ice cream, fruit cremolata, sicilian slush etc.
- Double-speeds controlled by computer available for different flavors, material and overrun.
- Fully automatic operation with a very friendly and flexible interface
- Multi build in safety devices to protect the operator and the machine
- Build in rinsing water spigot to speed up flavor changes
- Complete extraction resulting in minimal flavors overlap
- After freezing is adopted while the product is being extracted which helps to achieve same consistency ice cream even for the last batch
- Compressor made in France, Italy or Germany
- Anti-slipping mat provided with machine together, easy operation.
- International acceptable R404a refrigerate gas.
Easy and quick serve concept
for each part is considered
|MODEL||Cylinder Cap.||Mix Input||Batch Time*||Cooling||Power Type||Installed Power||Dimension (mm)||Net Wt.|
*Production rates refer to
an ambient temperature of
25℃ and a water temperature
of 20℃ in the condenser. The
process time depends on the
mix used and the cooling
** Air-cooled versions available with additional charge
Specifications are subject to change without notice.